Find the Top Instagram Influencers
Influencer marketing is one of the most well-known methods to promote your products and gain new customers' attention. The first thought in your head would be to find who has the most Instagram followers and establish a collaboration. The entire process can be tiresome, as you need to find several most popular Instagram accounts, so how can you help yourself in this scenario?
Well, HypeAuditor allows you to find top Instagram accounts within seconds. Filter your search by category and country. Easily select those who fit your company brand. Our platform ranks accounts by various factors, such as engagement rate, audience quality, number of followers, etc. Here are some of the core metrics that our clients consider while choosing Instagram influencer.
Audience Quality Score
AQS or Audience Quality Score is a dynamic and complex metric that shows the authenticity of a social media influencer's audience. It’s an indicator of Instagram audience credibility. This metric is calculated by a combination of Engagement Rate, Quality Audience, Engagement Authenticity, and the number of active followers.
This metric shows the percentage of Instagram influencer followers who follow less than 1,500 accounts. They can be reached much easier, as they see most of the influencer's posts. People with too many followings may not see an influencer's posts, as it can get lost among thousands of other posts.
Discover Who Rules the Market
Find out who has the most-followed Instagram accounts, analyze their audience and discuss opportunities for future collaborations. Compare influencers' fan bases observe how their ranking dynamics are different from the previous months.
Explore any topic you want: start from gaming streamers and finish with the crypto content creators. Find your own most followed person on Instagram. The one that can fit your brand image in any given niche.
Start your research with an in-depth analysis of a particular Instagram creator or find out who has the top Instagram followers via our Instagram Analytics Report. Evaluate any account gather rich insights on audience demographics, engagement, quality, and performance on accounts with the most followers on Instagram.
FAQ – Top Instagram Influencer Stats
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano). As of September 2022, they are the most followed person on Instagram.
- How many followers does the most popular person on Instagram have?Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano) with 484.3M followers.
- Who are the Top 10 most followed people on Instagram?
As of September 2022, the 10 most popular Instagram accounts are:
- Cristiano Ronaldo - @cristiano - 484.3M
- Kylie 🤍 - @kyliejenner - 370.4M
- Leo Messi - @leomessi - 357.8M
- Ariana Grande - @arianagrande - 331.6M
- Zendaya - @zendaya - 152.2M
- Selena Gomez - @selenagomez - 347.9M
- V - @thv - 51.3M
- LISA - @lalalalisa_m - 82.6M
- Taylor Swift - @taylorswift - 224.9M
- Beyoncé - @beyonce - 276M
- Which statistics can I see for the top Instagram influencers?You can see the number of followers, categories, engagement, audience location, and ranking changes for the top Instagram accounts.
- How is audience location determined?An influencer's audience location is determined by analyzing the active and engaged audience (followers who leave likes and comments). We then show the country where the majority of the Instagram influencer's audience lives.
- How are Instagram profile categories determined?We analyze the bio and content of an influencer's posts by using machine learning to understand the meaning. Based on this, the relevant categories are determined.
- What is Eng. (Auth.)?Short for Authentic Engagement, this metric shows the average number of organic likes and comments per post. In other words, it tracks likes and comments by real people and discounts gray hat methods.
- What is Eng. (Avg.)?Short for Average Engagement, this metric shows the percentage of the audience who likes and/or comments a post.