Top True crime Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 2Oxygen True Crime@oxygen
- 3Summer x@summer_teale
- 4eleanor neale@eleanorneale
- 5Casefile: True Crime Podcast@casefilepodcast
- 6Paul Landó@paul_lando
- 1Not Another True Crime Podcast@notanothertruecrime
- 2Stephanie Harlowe@stephanieharlowe
- 3Danielle • Fitness • Macros•True Crime• Home@raisingmeadowsage
- 4True Crime Daily@crimewatchdaily
- 5Murder Apparel@murderapparel
- 6Danielle Kirsty 💜@daniellekirsty11
- 7Sarah Turney@saraheturney
- 8Ashley Mary@ashleymerry
- 9ISABELLA MUELLER@isabella_muenchen
- 1Beatriz oliveira@trizwally
- 2Jaqueline Guerreiro@jaquelineguerreiro_
- 3Victoria Charlton Penny@victoria.charlton
- 5Felix | Pole Dancing Mumma@therealfelixcane
- 6OnneDi - Dionne Slagter@onnedi
- 7Elisa True Crime@elisademarco
- 9Sundance Now@sundancenow
Who is the most famous True crime influencer?
Some of the most famous True crime influencers on Instagram right now include @oxygen, @summer_teale, and @eleanorneale. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the True crime niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find True crime influencers?
Finding True crime influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #true-crime on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the True crime niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right True crime influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.