Top Psychedelics Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 1Dr. Cat Meyer@sexloveyoga
- 2Psychedelics Today@psychedelicstoday
- 3Good Trip Studios@goodtrip
- 4ARIEL NIU 鈕 ☼ NiuViews@niu.views
- 5Ulysses Gonzales@ugonzo_art
- 6Trippy Vibz@trippyvibz
- 1Tommaso Barba@tommaso.barba
- 3Terence McKenna@terencemckennaofficial
- 4William James@williamjames_____
- 5E D D I E 🛡 P E N N E Y@eddie.penney
- 6Dennis McKenna@dennismckenna_
- 7Weed Zero@weed.zero
- 8Robert Steven Connett@rsconnett
- 9Ben Rein, PhD@doctor.brein
- 1Ryan Michler/ Order Of Man ⚒👊🏻@orderofman
- 2Mushroom Guerrilla@mushroomguerrilla
- 3Michael Pollan@michael.pollan
- 4Michael Zapolin@zappyzapolin
- 6Rick Doblin, Ph.D.@rickdoblinphd
- 8I AM@pineal_truth
- 9Rosamund Pike@mspike
Who is the most famous Psychedelics influencer?
Some of the most famous Psychedelics influencers on Instagram right now include @psychedelicstoday, @goodtrip, and @niu.views. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the Psychedelics niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find Psychedelics influencers?
Finding Psychedelics influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #psychedelics on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the Psychedelics niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right Psychedelics influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.