Top Bangladeshi Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 1Saraf R Fareen | 🇧🇩@my_home_says
- 2Mahia Mimma@mahiamimma
- 3Bengal Beats@thebengalbeats
- 4Shompa Kabir@shompsz
- 5Mehazabien Chowdhury Fan Club@mehazabienation
- 6Md Fahim Islam Dip@md.fahim.islam
- 1Gmb Akash@gmbakash
- 3PASSIONATE BANGLADESH@passionateherbd
- 4Bengali actress world@bengaliactressworld
- 5কবিতা এবং অন্যান্য@poetry___mon_amour
- 6Nafisa Nur nishi@nafisa_nur_nishi
- 8Angels of Bangladesh 🇧🇩@bd_glamourous_beauty
- 9Break Up@breakup.ofc
- 3Sanjida islam Sayma@sanjida__islam_sayma
- 4Beauties of Bangladesh@beauty.bangladesh
- 5Saima mohtasim promy@saima_aniddraa
- 6Ashish Barman@hasirtablet
- 7Sanjana Haq Neerjhara🇧🇩@_sanjana.official_
- 8Khadiza Parvin@barsha.khadiza
- 9Anisul Islam Boby@boby1931
Who is the most famous Bangladeshi influencer?
Some of the most famous Bangladeshi influencers on Instagram right now include @mahiamimma, @thebengalbeats, and @shompsz. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the Bangladeshi niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find Bangladeshi influencers?
Finding Bangladeshi influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #bangladeshi on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the Bangladeshi niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right Bangladeshi influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.