Top Afghan Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 1Afghan Fashion/Entertainment/Fun@afghan.fashions
- 2Quen Afghan@queen__afghan2325
- 3Sarah's Afghan Clothes + More@sarahs_afghan_clothes
- 4🇦🇫 Afghan@marina.dokhi
- 5Afghan love@afghan_love__official
- 6The Afghan@theafghan
- 1Shahin Hakimi@shahin__hakimi
- 2Sonia Nassery Cole@sonianasserycole
- 3Afghan Dress Boutique@anaralondon
- 4Waiss Ahmadi@waiss_ang_music
- 5Hewad Group Official@hewadgroupofficial
- 6🇦🇫DJ YAR - دیجی یار@djyaar
- 7Najib Faizi@najibfaizi.official
- 8Afghan Girls دختران افغان@dukhter.afghan
- 9Afghan🇦🇫 Tajikistan🇹🇯Iranian🇮🇷@afghancube
- 2Sonita Alizadeh@sonitalizadeh
- 4Loja Afghan@apaixonadasafghan
- 6Aryana Sayeed/اریانا سعید🦋@our_icon_aryanasayeed
- 7Senan Turk@senanturk95
- 9original afghan kitchen@originalafghankitchen
Who is the most famous Afghan influencer?
Some of the most famous Afghan influencers on Instagram right now include @queen__afghan2325, @sarahs_afghan_clothes, and @marina.dokhi. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the Afghan niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find Afghan influencers?
Finding Afghan influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #afghan on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the Afghan niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right Afghan influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.