Top Geography Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 1Think Geography@think.geography
- 2Patrick Goodwin (Patty G)@patty_geography
- 4lisa’s studygram@thestudycollection
- 5Think About Maps@thinkaboutmaps
- 6Anupam Bhardwaj@anupam_bhardwaj_geography
- 1A Map A Day@amapaday
- 2Sudarshan Gurjar@sudarshangurjar
- 4Beautiful Feet Books@beautifulfeetbooks
- 5Kavya Karnatac@kk.create
- 6UPSC Daily Map Practice 🌎 🇮🇳@exam_map
- 7Geo Pasch@geopaschh
- 8Mapas mundiales@mapas_mundiales
- 9Rakesh Panwar@rp.sscclasses
- 1Geomaphy 🌎🩸@geomaphy
- 2🔵𝗚𝗘𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬 | 𝗚𝗞 | 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬🔵@geography.24x7
- 3Amazin’ Maps ~ Stefan van der Wijk@amazinmaps
- 4Brazilian Geopolitical Maps@braziliangeopoliticalmaps
- 5𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗽𝘀@amazing__maps
- 6Travel | Nature | Lifestyle@natureswilderside
- 8Арсен Башиев ( Arsen Bashiev )@gold_lucky07
- 9Dinosaurus & Purba Geo Galaxy@memepurba
Who is the most famous Geography influencer?
Some of the most famous Geography influencers on Instagram right now include @patty_geography, @rocaglobal, and @thestudycollection. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the Geography niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find Geography influencers?
Finding Geography influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #geography on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the Geography niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right Geography influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.