Top Catholic Influencers on Instagram in 2023
- 1Catholic Online@catholiconline
- 2Catholic Calling@catholic.calling
- 3Catholic Angelus@catholic_angelus
- 4The Catholic Gentleman@catholicgentleman
- 5Catholic News Agency@catholicnewsagency
- 6Catholic Inspiration@revealing.jesus
- 1BARITUS Catholic Illustration@barituscatholic
- 2ROCK APOSTOLATE - Fr. Richmond@rock.apostolate
- 5Catholic Connect 🇻🇦 Vatican@catholicconnect
- 6Catholic Creative@katolikvidgram
- 7Catholic Treasures@vintage_catholic
- 8Catholic Answers@catholicanswers
- 9House of Joppa@houseofjoppa
- 2𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞@the_religious_hippie
- 5Catholic Imagery™ 🇻🇦@catholic_imagery
- 6The Little Catholic Jewelry and Gifts@thelittlecatholic_
- 7Catholic | art | beauty | liturgy@mirari_vos
- 8Fr. Joseph Vettikuzhichalil@frjosephvettikuzhichalil
- 9Catholic Photography@catholic.photography
Who is the most famous Catholic influencer?
Some of the most famous Catholic influencers on Instagram right now include @catholic.calling, @catholic_angelus, and @catholicgentleman. What these influencers have in common is the highly engaged audience they have built by creating and sharing content that resonates with them. If you want to get a sense of what works well in the Catholic niche and get inspiration for your own Instagram content, keep an eye on them.
How do I find Catholic influencers?
Finding Catholic influencers is crucial for promoting your brand on social media. Start by searching for relevant hashtags, such as #catholic on Instagram. Then, you can explore popular accounts by following those brands in the Catholic niche that tend to collaborate with influencers — such brands frequently tag creators in their posts.
At our platform, we have Influencer Analytics, a data-driven tool that can help you select the right Catholic influencer for your brand campaign. Also, if you’re tight on budget, consider using our Pricing Calculator to estimate the rates for sponsored content, making it easier to plan your influencer campaign.