How badly do you want that blue tick on your Instagram account? Getting Instagram verified has become a matter of prestige for the Instagrammers who would even buy Instagram verification if can’t get it for free.
The main purpose of Instagram verification is to separate celebrities/brands/influencers from their impersonated accounts. However, a verified account does not indicate if all the followers are organic or not. If you wish to understand the authenticity of any Instagram account, you should use tools like Hypeauditor to check for fake followers and engagement.
Whether you’re a newbie to Instagram verification, or you’ve been trying for months, this article will solve all your concerns. We will cover the following questions in this article:
- What is the criteria to apply for Instagram verification?
- Who can be verified?
- How to apply and how long does Instagram verification take?
- Should you buy Instagram verification?
Let’s answer each of these questions quickly and help you with getting verified:
is the criteria to apply for Instagram verification?
- You must have a public account to apply for Instagram verification.
- You need to have a minimum of one picture posted on your profile.
- You have to be a real person or a registered organization/business.
- You must have a unique account for yourself or your business.
Who can be verified on Instagram?
You can be easily verified on Instagram if:
- You’re famous:
If you’re famous on news and searched online, you can apply for verification. Instagram checks news content to check if you really are famous or not before granting any verification.
- You have a chance of being impersonated or spoofed:
You could be a celebrity or a multinational or you could be an influencer with a following on Instagram, you can apply if you think your account is at the risk of impersonation.
How to Apply for Instagram Verification?
The process of applying for Instagram verification is quite simple. Please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Instagram profile and go to Settings.
- Under “Settings”, select “Account”, followed by “Request Verification.”
- Fill in all the required information in the form and submit the form.
How long does it take to get Instagram Verified?
There’s no fixed duration or time period that Instagram takes to verify an account. Some accounts get their verification confirmation within two days while some take two months.
Should you Buy Instagram Verification?
There’s an article by Forbes, where it has been mentioned that you can actually buy Instagram verification by working with digital agencies or pay someone at Instagram to verify.
The second option is just as risky as it sounds. Instagram has been hunting down employees involved in selling verification and you want to stay away from that.
Other than that, Instagram clearly mentions on their site that no third-party should be involved in the Instagram verification process.
However, as the article mentions, you can get in touch with any Instagram Media Partner and you can apply through them.
To End With:
I hope I have cleared all your queries regarding the verification. If you have any questions, please share with me in the comments below.
One of our experts will get back in touch with you soon.