Having a YouTube channel gives more advantages for companies promoting on the Internet. If you have a site that advertises services or goods, a YouTube channel will help with this. For example, the essay writing service called EssayShark provides essay help from essay writers and also has a YouTube channel where it promotes its services. However, in order to work with YouTube successfully, you need to know some keyword research tools.
When searching for YouTube keywords, everyone wants to find queries that drive traffic to their channel. The best place for this is the YouTube network, but no one forbids searching for keywords using traditional tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Keywordtool.io, Ubersuggest, Google Trends, Kparser, and others. Let’s look at them closely.
Google Keyword Planner
The biggest advantage of the Google Ads tool is that you get information directly from the search engine. You can be sure that all information concerning the search volume, competitors, and maximum bids is accurate and reliable.
- You can always access data for the last 12 months.
- You can save keywords and easily add them to your upcoming Google Ads campaign.
- You can add search parameters to filter keywords that match your goals.
Google Keyword Planner does not find the keywords of your competitors and does not analyze competitors by keywords. It makes no distinction between single and multiple queries. Search results are displayed as a range, which is less helpful if you need accuracy.
KeywordTool.io is a new English-language service for collecting statistics on keywords, positioning itself as the best alternative to the Google Keyword Planner tool in the Google Adwords advertising service. So far, the reviews from English-speaking experts are mostly positive.
What is the service attractive for?
- Free use.
- Search speed is fast.
- Generation of up to 750 keywords on a query.
- Searches can be performed on all 192 domain zones and 83 languages in which Google is represented.
Who will benefit from the KeywordTool.io service?
First of all, it will benefit SEO specialists and Internet marketers for:
- Use in their pay-per-click advertising campaigns, maximizing their reach of the target audience and thereby increasing the CTR, reducing the cost of the click.
- Search engine optimization and promotion in Google.
- Content strategies to get maximum traffic from the Google search engine.
The way this service works is simple: it takes your keyword or phrase and assigns to it on the right the words starting with different letters of the alphabet from A to Z. The result is longer phrases that, if they are not good keywords in the full sense of the word, at least suggest ideas for new videos. You just need to enter a keyword or phrase and click on the “Suggest” button.
You get a list of new keywords. If you click on the green plus sign next to each phrase, you can turn it into a highlighted one and send it to the right side of the screen. You can also select all keywords found by the service at the same time. To do this, click on the button labeled “Select all keywords” at the top. When you click on a button, the selected phrases turn into a regular text list, which you can copy and paste conveniently into another program such as in Word or Excel.
Google Trends is a simple and convenient tool for analyzing the popularity and seasonality of search queries. In just a few minutes you can:
- Determine the popularity of a topic and existing trends.
- Conduct a seasonality analysis in your market.
- Assess the impact of geographic data on the popularity of specific queries or topics in general.
Google Trends is not designed to collect or analyze the frequency of a large number of search queries, so some internet marketers ignore it. But for analyzing seasonality, current trends, or forecasting demand, this is one of the best free tools.
Kparser is a simple universal tool with a number of interesting advantages. One of the main distinguishing features of Kparser is the ability to select keywords from 18 sources. Currently these platforms are supported:
- Top search engines – Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Classic Google services (news, pictures, books).
- Popular resources like Youtube and Twitter.
- The eCommerce segment – Amazon, eBay.
- Original projects on Fiverr and Fotolia.
In YouTube, it selects tags and keywords with a long tail for videos that would perfectly characterize the video and be most effective in terms of promotion.
All of these tools will provide you with the necessary information about the keywords that interest you. Remember that not only keywords are important for YouTube marketing. Optimize your tags, descriptions and headings. The real challenge is to keep your audience involved in what you share. Therefore, remember three main things: entertainment, involvement, ranking.