Thanks for your interest in writing for the HypeAuditor blog! Below are a few things to keep in mind when submitting an article for HypeAuditor’s blog.
Please read the whole document before contacting us. To submit your topic idea or article, fill in the form.
HypeAuditor readers are a global audience of over 750,000 businesses, marketers, and influencers looking for unique insights into influencer marketing and practical advice they can apply immediately after reading.
Topics. Your article must be directly related to the topics we love and cover on our blog: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok Marketing and Growth, Influencer marketing, Social Media analytics.
Content. Successful guest contributions are comprehensive and data-driven posts that stand out in a crowded content space and teach our readers something new about influencer marketing or social media growth.
We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere. Plagiarised content will not be accepted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
We give higher priority to blog posts about:
- Rational commentary: Unique perspective and insights into the latest trends in one of the above topics.
- Actionable posts: Posts that emphasize the method and offer pro tips, step-by-steps, and how-tos.
- Practical “How to Use HypeAuditor” posts: Articles that stress the value of particular reports. Unlike actionable posts, they should showcase successful case studies and emphasize the results. Show what problems you solved with the help of HypeAuditor.
Help us create content that is meaningful and educational!
Length. The content needs to be at least 1500 words. Serial or multiple posts, or updates to existing posts can be discussed with the editor.
Images. Please do not include images from stocks to illustrate your article. We accept only visual content of high quality that helps to understand the material better, e.g. screenshots. Send the image files in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 760px wide. If you want to include several images, they should be of the same size and of the same format.
If you are including accompanying images, please provide an ‘alt-tag’ search keyword for it as well.
Links. You can insert one do-follow link to your website in your author bio. Link to at least 3 other HypeAuditor blog posts in your piece.
Make sure you’re only linking out to reputable sources that will help the reading experience of the article and the element you are explaining. Do not include links for self-promotion or to engineer the transfer of PageRank. We do not accept any link-building schemes and inorganic mentions. Do not include referral/affiliate links of any variety and links to any essay-writing services.
NO LINKS TO GAMBLING, DATING OR WEED RELATED WEBSITES ARE ACCEPTED!
If you want to link to a particular service to support your idea, it must be a kind of web/digital service (not circadian lighting service, for example).
WE DO NOT REQUIRE PAYMENTS for publications, they need to meet our requirements to be published.
NO RANDOM SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. First, as a guest author, you need to provide several topic ideas. Then you should provide outlines for them. Only when the blog editor confirms the topic and the outline, you may proceed to writing and eventually submitting.
Employees of companies providing writing services, please, do not disturb.
Guest Posts We Can’t Accept
- Any link-building schemes.
- Purely promotional content intended to sell products or services without providing real value to our readers. If we feel that you want to publish the article to promote your business or for SEO purposes, we’ll reject your submission. If you manage to organically mention another blog post you wrote or a product we might be able to accept it.
- Offensive, inaccurate, or illegal content.
- Posts that have been previously published on other sites (including your own website, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.).
- Tools and services for automatic follow/unfollow, stories mass looking, etc.
- Companies and tools that use suspicious methods of Instagram growth and advertising, including spam.
- Companies that sell followers, likes, comments, views, and etc.
- Companies that sell Instagram accounts.
How to Submit Your Post
Please submit your guest post pitch using the form. If the suggested topics meet our requirements we’ll get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
Once the idea is approved, you need to follow these steps:
- Send us the article.
- Send images with alt attributes. The files should be placed in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 760px wide.
- Send a short author bio between 1-4 sentences long. You can add one anchor text link max: either to your website, or to Twitter handle, or to your blog.
- Send the author headshot, at least 300 x 300 pixels.
Do not send ready-made articles without the discussion of the topic.
Do not send the ready-made article without sending the outline beforehand.
The topic and the outline must be both accepted by the blog editor – only after that you may write and send your guest post.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to be published.
- You are not allowed to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, or other sites afterward. You are, however, allowed and encouraged to share the post as much as possible on social media and to your audience.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest blog content and update it in the future to improve accuracy and relevance for our readers.
Due to the high volumes of the content we manage, we can’t confirm publish dates in advance. Usually, we publish a piece within 3 weeks of submission.
Please avoid follow-ups for the first 2 weeks to help us process your content more efficiently.