Thanks for your interest in writing for the HypeAuditor blog! Below are a few things to keep in mind when submitting an article for HypeAuditor’s blog.
Please read the whole document before contacting us. To submit your topic idea or article, send an email pitch to email@example.com
Topics. Your article must be directly related to the topics we love and cover on our blog: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok Marketing and Growth, Influencer marketing, Social Media analytics.
Content. Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven posts that teach our readers something new about influencer marketing or social media growth.
We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
Images. Please do not include images from stocks to illustrate your article. We accept only visual content that helps to understand the material better, e.g. screenshots.
Send the image files in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 760px wide.
If you are including accompanying images, please provide an ‘alt-tag’ search keyword for it as well.
If you want to include several images, they should be of the same size and of the same format. No low quality images will be published.
Length. The content needs to be at least 750 words.
Links. We accept no more than one external link in the body of the post, and this link must be relevant to the article and topic discussed.
Make sure you’re only linking out to reputable sources that will help the reading experience of the article and the element you are explaining. We do not accept any link-building schemes and inorganic mentions.
NO LINKS TO GAMBLING, DATING OR WEED RELATED WEBSITES ARE ACCEPTED!
If you want to promote a service by giving a link to it, it must be a kind of Internet/digital service (not circadian lighting service, for example)!
WE DO NOT REQUIRE PAYMENTS FOR PUBLICATIONS, they need to meet our requirements to be publsihed.
Guest Posts We Can’t Accept
- Any link-building schemes.
- Purely promotional content intended to sell products or services without providing real value to our readers. If we feel that you want to publish the article to promote your business or for SEO purposes, we’ll reject your submission. If you manage to organically mention another blog post you wrote or a product we might be able to accept it.
- Offensive, inaccurate, or illegal content.
- Posts that have been previously published on other sites (including your own website, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.).
- Tools and services for automatic follow/unfollow, stories mass looking, etc.
- Companies and tools that use suspicious methods of Instagram growth and advertising, including spam.
- Companies that sell followers, likes, comments, views, and etc.
- Companies that sell Instagram accounts.
How to Submit Your Post
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Propose several relevant topics and the outlines for them
- For the topic to be approved, you need to submit an outline for each topic you propose
- When yousumbit the article, you should send it via Google Docs (shared with email@example.com)
- Image files (with attribution) shoudl be placed in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 760px wide.
- Send a short author bio (1-4 sentences) including one anchor text link max: either to your website, or to Twitter handle, or to your blog.
- Send author’s headshot, at least (300 x 300 pixels).
Do not send ready made articles without the discussion of the topic.
Do not send the ready made article without sending the the outline beforehand.
The topic and the outline must be both accpeted by the blog editor – only after that you may write and send your guest post.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to be published.
- You are not allowed to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, or other sites afterward. You are, however, allowed and encouraged to share the post as much as possible on social media and to your audience.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest blog content and update it in the future to improve accuracy and relevance for our readers.
Due to the high volumes of the content we manage, we can’t confirm publish dates in advance. Usually, we publish a piece within 3 weeks of submission.
Please avoid follow-ups for the first 2 weeks to help us process your content more efficiently.