Utilisez le Calculateur de revenus pour Instagram de HypeAuditor pour découvrir combien vous devriez rémunérer les publications sponsorisées sur Instagram.
HypeAuditor Instagram Money Calculator allows any influencer to calculate estimated earnings from an Instagram account. The tool will be equally useful to influencer marketing experts willing to fairly evaluate creators' profiles. HypeAuditor has developed a free money calculator tool to help both creators and marketing specialists understand the earning potential of Instagram creators' profiles.
The calculation is based on the influencer’s country, the number of followers, engagement rate and overall audience quality evaluated with the use of machine learning trained on market values.
In general the price for an Instagramsponsored posts depends on the number of followers, engagement rate and content quality. But in reality the pricing is much more complicated. The price is aldo influencers by the quality of a creator’s audience, their age, gender and location as well as contract’s add ons that brand might include.:
Le calculateur de revenus pour votre compte Instagram permet à tout créateur d'estimer ce qu'il pourrait recevoir en termes de rémunération de la part des marques. L'outil apporte plus de transparence sur le marché puisqu'il permet aux créateurs de connaître exactement le prix de leurs services. De plus, en tant que créateur, vous pouvez utiliser les estimations pour négocier avec les marques.
The actual price for a sponsored post depends on the number of factors, including followers and engagement authenticity. Influencers who has about 10K followers usually get from $50 to $150 for a sponsored post and between $20 and $70 for a Story. To check the quality of your audience, use our Free Instagram Audiet tool.
In general Instagram account with 1M followers can get between $1K and $5K per sponsored post and between $700 and $1500 per a Story. The actual price will depend on audience quality and engagement. To check how engaged is your audience, try free Instagram Engagement Calculator.
Unlike YouTube, Instagram doesn’t have any partnership programs for creators. If you want to make money from your Instagram account you can:
- Collaborate with brands
- Sell a merchandise, online courses or access to valuable information
- Sell products and services with affiliate program.
Il existe différents facteurs qui peuvent déterminer le prix de vos services en tant que créateur :
- Your audience size. Largely, the more Instagram followers you have, the higher your potential earnings are per post. Nevertheless, what matters to brands and advertisers is the quality of your audience.
- Your content. It comes as no surprise that some content attracts higher levels of engagement, with users being more likely to interact with it. This is the case of influencers in Fashion, Style, Travel, Photography categories, for example. Largely in these categories you will find posts with the highest earnings potential, though not necessarily. At the same time, being a niche creator gives an opportunity to have high earnings since the competition is lower.
- The length of a campaign. The third factor that has an impact on the potential earnings of an Instagram post is the length of a given campaign. Some brands pay for posts to stay for a day, while others require creators to keep them in the feed for a week or a month. If a post stays for longer, it will be probably seen by a bigger number of users which increases your potential Instagram earnings.